Situated on a hillside to the south of the Les Stephens vineyard, this site is unique with East-West row orientation and a primarily marine sediment soil profile.
- Ownership: Vineyard planted and owned by Les Stephens and Leslie Struxness; leased to Adelsheim for management
- Location/AVA: Eola-Amity Hills AVA
- Acres: 9.52
- Clones: Pinot noir: ENTAV 777
- Year planted: 2002, 2003, 2005
- Elevation: 190-290 ft.
- Certification: LIVE Certified
- Aspect: East
- Spacing: 8x5 ft.
- Soil: Marine sedimentary, Missoula flood