Bella Collina Vineyard is owned by Kipp and Danell Myers and is located on prestigious Calkins Lane within the Chehalem Mountains AVA in the foothills of the Chehalem Mountain range outside of Newberg. The 4.12 acre vineyard was planted in October of 2012 and consists of approximately one acre each of Coury clone and Dijon clones 667, 777 and 943. The vineyard faces south and is planted in a mix of Willakenzie and Dupee soils.
- Varieties: Pinot Noir
- Clones and Rootstocks: 777/4453, 667/4453, 943/4453, Coury/4453
- Acres: 4.12
- Aspect: Southwest
- Row Spacing: 7 x 1 meter
- Year planted: 2012
- Soil: Willakenzie and Dupee
- Owners: Kipp and Danell Myers
- Location/AVA: Chehalem Mountains
- Total acreage: 4.12
- Elevation: 300 - 330 ft.
- Certification: LIVE Certified
- Vineyard Manager: Daniel Fey, Results Partners