Located on the Middle of the Eola-Amity Hills AVA, Zenith Vineyard has a unique diversity originating from its various soil types and elevations. Wines made from this vineyard exhibit complex wild black raspberry, black currant tea and lavender blossom aromas. Our Zenith Single Vineyard Wine is a combination of the most special barrels produced from this fantastic vineyard.
- Varieties: Pinot noir
- Clones: ENTAV 667, AS-2, “Pommard”
- Acres: 7.58
- Aspect: South
- Spacing: 7x5, 8x3.5 ft.
- Year planted: 2003 and 2006
- Soil: Marine sedimentary, Volcanic
- Owners: Tim & Kari Ramey
- Location/AVA: Eola-Amity Hills AVA
- Acres: 78
- Elevation: 200-360 ft.
- Certification: LIVE Certified
- Vineyard Manager: Pedro Martinez